It is difficult to imagine a happy childhood without the aroma of fresh home baking. If once you had to stand for hours in the kitchen to bake delicacies, the modern pace of life dictates other rules
The perfect combination of tender dough, fragrant cinnamon and crunchy pieces of sugar will not leave indifferent young lovers of sweets. Even a beginner will be able to make these puff cookies. Baking is especially delicious with milk, juice or tea
1. Defrost the dough according to the instructions on the package.
2. Roll out into a layer 5 mm thick, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Using a rolling pin, press cinnamon and sugar into the dough.
3. Wrap the dough on both sides with a tube to the center. Cut into 1 cm thick pieces.
4. Cover the pan with parchment paper, grease with butter. Spread the pieces of dough.
5. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes until golden. When the cake has cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.